採用情報｜Quality Assurance Manager
Quality Assurance Manager
Are you a creative thinker and passionate for delivering innovative and effective QA solutions across global products?
TOIN is looking for an individual with that rare mix of exceptional technical depth with excellent business management, communication and collaboration skills. We develop the localized products for customers worldwide.
The position offers many opportunities for cross-cultural and cross-discipline work, in developing innovative solutions and approaches with a primary focus on quality assurance and delivery of internationalization engineering and linguistic solutions to develop and release localized products.
The company offers a variety of services that cover: internationalization, technical consulting, market customization, globalization, localizability, localization, audio/voice over, strategic sourcing, and vendor management. Our environment also demands the ability to successfully manage cross-team dependencies, short shipping schedules, and dealing with a fast moving competitive environment across multiple clients and geographies.
Primary responsibilities include:
– Driving quality assurance – processes, designs and implementations to meet quality requirements
– Determining internal and external quality procedures to provide competitive solutions
– Assessing customer requirements and industry standards
– Agreeing and setting quality standards for service and product
– Ensuring service and product comply with international and in-market standards
– Executing QA procedures with out-sourced solutions as well as internal resources
– Designing and monitoring quality KPIs to ensure quality standards
– Reporting quality performance scorecard to internal and external customers
– Driving results communicating with different level of people in positive or negative bias
– Managing to project budget and schedule
The ideal candidate will have:
– Outstanding technical problem solving skills and a passion to solve hard problems
– Strong analytical skills and demonstrated capability to generate new ideas and innovate
– Passion for product quality, customer satisfaction, and new technologies
– Exceptional communication skills which includes clear written and verbal communication as well as the ability to listen effectively
– Demonstrated cross-team collaboration skills
– Ability to work across multiple groups and teams internationally
– Design, coding and debugging skills
– BS or MS in a QA related field or equivalent industry empirical knowledge
– English communication skills (business level)
– 5 years of hands-on QA experience with strong coding skills
– Experience with designing internationalization QA process and tools
– Experience in building scalable, efficient and reusable QA solutions/automation
– A strong understanding of QA or testing methodologies and latest trends in the field
– Experience in QA planning and accurate execution
– Experience in creating and using metrics and KPIs to monitor quality and effectiveness of tools and processes
– Strong leadership and a great team working spirit
The following Experience/Qualifications would be a plus:
– Bilingual (English, Japanese or any other language)
– MBA or MA in a related field
– Six Sigma belt or any other QA related certificate
– Passion for the Internet and cloud-based technologies along with an understanding of relevant industry trends
– Statistical knowledge using processed data to make informed decisions increasing product quality and team efficiency
– Proven track record of shipping quality products
– This position may require occasional international travel
– Experience in developing, debugging and maintaining code in C/C++, C# or any other OOP
If this sounds like the next step for your career here at TOIN, we want to hear from you.
Please contact us today!