採用情報｜Senior Project Manager
Senior Project Manager
TOIN is now looking for a localization project manager who is flexible and can respond quickly, self-motivated, energetic and enthusiastic to work with global clients.
The successful candidate will interact with many different teams and individuals, including internal/external linguists, engineers, DTP specialists and localization vendors to follow up on day to day activities and manage completing a large number of projects within aggressive delivery schedules.
The candidate should also have excellent problem solving and negotiation skills as well as a passion for improving on process and workflow tools.
The right mix of technical, organizational, and communication skills is the key to success.
Primary responsibilities include:
– Comprehending customer requirements and industry standards to agree on acceptance criteria in term of cost, time and quality
– Estimate appropriate resources, time and cost
– Predict and manage risks
– Communicating with international customers, partner companies, translators and TOIN staff located worldwide in English (Opportunity for business trip to overseas)
– Managing tasks as a project leader (meeting management, scheduling, resource management, team building, risk management, quality management, cost management and communication management) to ensure on-time delivery and required quality
– Documenting processes and regularly suggesting improvements for future iterations
– Collaborating with other internal/external teams for translation, QA, DTP, etc.
– Manage internal resources
– Strategically outsource tasks and manage business partners
The ideal candidate will have:
– Highly proactive and positive attitude
– Ability to work across multiple groups and teams internationally
– Ability to manage multiple complex projects concurrently
– Excellent communication and presentation skills in English
– Strong leadership and a great team working spirit
– Practical understanding for internationalization technologies
– +3 years of project management experience in localization industry
– Language skill: Japanese (Native level), English (Business level)
– Self-motivated and proactive with demonstrated creative and critical thinking capabilities
The following Experience/Qualifications would be a plus:
– Experience in using translation CAT tools such as Trados Studio, Browser Workbench, etc
– Language skills other than English and Japanese
– PMP certificate
– Knowledge for ISO17100, which TOIN is certified