TOIN Corporation (“TOIN,” “we,” “our,” or “us”) fully understands the importance of handling personal information properly, adheres to all laws and standards, and stores personal information as follows.
1. Management of Personal Information
In order to keep the personal information that we have received from you accurate and up to date, and to prevent unauthorized access, loss, damage, alteration, leak, or any other similar incident involving the personal information, we take necessary measures, such as maintaining a security system, developing a management structure and thorough training for our employees, and implementing security arrangements for close management of personal information. Please direct any inquiries about the details of the measures and security arrangements to the contact point set forth in section 10 below.
2. Personal Information Collected
We collect the following types of personal information. Please note that we may associate the information collected from our business partners or the like to the personal information in our possession to use for the purposes set forth in section 3 below.
3. Purposes of Use of Personal InformationThe personal information to be collected by TOIN will be used to:
4. Disclosure and Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
We will properly manage the personal information that we have received from you and will not disclose the personal information to third parties unless:
5. Inquiries from Individual Concerned
If the individual concerned requests us to disclose his/her personal information or record of the provision to third parties, or correct, delete, suspend the use or provision to third parties of his/her personal information, we will meet the request under law after verifying that the requester is the individual concerned.
6. Compliance with Laws and Standards; Review
We will comply with the relevant laws and standards governing the personal information in our possession, and will review and seek to improve this policy from time to time.
Cookies are a mechanism for storing, as a file on your computer, the usage history, input data, and other information that is transmitted and received between the web browser and the server during your visit to a web page. If your browser is set to accept the transmission and reception of cookies, we may obtain the cookies stored on your computer and connect the collected action history to your personal information.
You may choose certain options in your browser settings for the transmission and reception of cookies including “accept cookies,” “block cookies,” and “inform you when you receive a cookie.” Since cookie settings vary depending on the browser, please check the settings of your browser from the Help menu.
8. About Google Analytics
9. Changes to this Policy
We may change this policy in response to legal changes, according to business needs or otherwise. You will be informed of any changes to this policy.
10. Contact Point for InquiriesFor our handling of personal information, please contact:
- [Personal Information Consultation Desk]
- Ryusuke Okada, Representative Director and Chairperson
- TOIN Corporation (Personal Information Handling Business Operator)
- 4th Floor, G-7 Building, 7-16-12 Ginza, Chuo-ku, Tokyo 104-0061 Japan
- Telephone: +81-3-4500-4955
Revised on August 3, 2022
Established on March 25, 2019