■ On-premise and dedicated cloud implementations
On-premise implementation allows you to use T-tact AN-ZIN® on a server that your organization owns internally. Since all the systems are managed within your facility, it can adhere to your high security standards.
We can also build a dedicated cloud server on a cloud service such as AWS (Amazon Web Services) and implement T-tact AN-ZIN® on it.
|Both types of implementation have advantages that are different from our SaaS (Software as a Service) plans:
– You will have unlimited use of the service since there is no character limit like in our SaaS plans.
– We can customize options tailored for your organization’s needs, which is not possible with our SaaS plans.
– We can easily ensure your organization’s security requirements.
On-premise and dedicated cloud implementations each have their own characteristics, so choose one that meets your organization’s needs.
|We build and operate the service on a server in your organization.
|We create an exclusive environment for the customer on AWS (Amazon Web Services), and build and operate the system on it.
Also, since there is no need to own a physical server, it is easier to change server specifications than with an on-premise server.
■ We recommend on-premise or dedicated cloud implementation if your organization has the needs outlined below:
– If your security checks are very strict and cloud services cannot be used
– If you do not need a large-scale system and want to reduce running costs
– If it will be used by thousands of employees
– If you want to operate the service on a dedicated server space for security reasons
– If you want to start using it right away
– If you want to use various engines like non-English and/or field-specific engines
■ Implementation process
■ Things to note before introduction
Environment where the service will be installed
Does your organization allow implementation on a cloud server (AWS)? Or do you want to operate it on your own server?
Number of users
How many users do you want to register in T-tact AN-ZIN®
Number of concurrent sessions
T-tact How many users are expected to use the service simultaneously out of the total number of users registered in T-tact AN-ZIN®?
Which languages will you translate from and to? Will it be a limited language pair, or will you use all the languages offered by T-tact AN-ZIN®?
Connecting with other services
Are you using any existing translation applications? If so, would you like to connect them with T-tact AN-ZIN®?
PDF translation feature
Do you need the PDF translation feature?
■ Implementation costs
Costs vary greatly depending on the environment and functions you will use. After asking some questions and receiving your answers, we will contact you about the required environment such as OS/CPU/GPU/GPU-MEM/memory/storage and inform you of the estimated cost.
Approximate costs include the following:
|Initial development cost
|First time only
|T-tact AN-ZIN® annual usage fee
|Annual maintenance support
■ Apply for a seminar or trial
We hold daily demos and online seminars to answer any questions you may have.